It’s fun to be the cool new kid on the block and TripAdvisor has announced 10 cool new kids across the globe in the hotel world, according to travelers and editors. From a cliffside hotel perched on Italy’s Amalfi Coast, to a grand European-style stay in New York City, to a former palace in Cusco, Peru — all opened their doors in 2012 and have received rave reviews from travelers on TripAdvisor. And with the holidays in full-swing, this may be the chance to impress that special someone with your in-the-know getaway gift.
Here they are:
- Monastero Santa Rosa Hotel & Spa – Conca dei Marini, Italy
- Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto – Toronto, Canada
- Hotel Palomar Phoenix – Phoenix, Arizona
- Palacio Nazarenas by Orient-Express – Cusco, Peru
- Apex Temple Court Hotel – London, United Kingdom
- K+K Hotel Picasso – Barcelona, Spain
- Dusit Thani Maldives – Baa Atoll, Maldives
- The NoMad Hotel – New York City, New York
- InterContinental Danang Resort – Da Nang, Vietnam
- Conrad Macao Cotai Central – Macau, China
Read more here.