With over 150 million reviews and opinions, we know you love to plan your perfect trip with TripAdvisor. But we also know that you’re sharing your amazing experiences with the world in many other ways, too: Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, Vine and more. That’s why we’re excited to launch #MyTripAdvice.
We’ve enlisted some top fashion and travel pinners on Pinterest to create boards with their favorite experiences in the destinations they love to visit most. And what they’ve created using #MyTripAdvice is beautiful and inspiring…
- Tammilee Tips is an avid traveler who loves sharing her travel must-sees on her blog. She also shares her trip advice with us and all of her favorite places to go in Hawaii.
- As a resident of Los Angeles, Bri Emery of DesignLoveFest shares with us her favorite places to visit in her own backyard. Bri does love to travel as well and she uses TripAdvisor when planning all of her trips, including her most recent one to Paris.
- Jenny Bernheim of the blog Margo and Me also recently took a trip to Paris and showed us her best trip outfit advice when traveling abroad.
- Amanda Nguyen of Feast.Fashion.Favs didn’t have to cross an ocean to get to one of her favorite trip destinations, but she did tell TripAdvisor all of her feast and fashion favs from he visit to San Francisco.
- When planning a trip, Kate of Nautical by Nature tends to go for a more glamours destination, so she headed to Las Vegas and let us know all her trip advice on the best place to visit when in Sin City.
- What trip guide would be complete without a visit to the Big Apple? Geri Hirsch of Because I’m Addicted shares her trip advice for the best places to go and things to see in New York City.
We’d love to see your own boards, so show us your “trip advice” by showcasing the hotels, restaurants, attractions, activities, and hot spots that you find on TripAdvisor for your favorite places in the world. It’s easy. Just make sure the map option is turned on and when you pin from TripAdvisor, it’ll automatically show where each of your picks are located. Then, tell other travelers why you love it and add #MyTripAdvice. We can’t wait to see what you create.
And Pinterest is just the start. Be on the lookout for ways you can share your advice across all of your favorite social media channels. There may even be some prizes in store for eligible travelers.
Happy pinning and happy traveling!