Welcome to the first ForumWatch of 2014! What’s on travelers’ minds this New Year? A lot! TripAdvisor traveler Lalyv14 posed a great question to experienced London visitors, asking them what they wish they had known before their visit. And traveler JustDra had a unique fashion request. See this and other fun topics trending in the TripAdvisor forums this week…
- Things to do in London: see what travelers wish they had known before visiting London for the first time.
- Love to travel solo? Get advice for what to do if you’re far from home, alone, and under the weather.
- Can you pee in the woods at Versailles? Mais oui! If you’re 4 years old.
- Where to find an American Flag onesie. And how to sport it in NYC without offending anyone.
- Bringing your dog on the plane: how big is too big? And how long can it handle being in the air?
- Travelers dish on their favorite New York dishes of 2013.
Need some tips or advice for your next trip? Or have some for other travelers? Join in the conversation!