The holidays are upon us. So on top of the usual interesting topics being discussed in the TripAdvisor forums, there are some fun seasonal chats, too. Here’s what travelers are talking about this week…
- Navigating New York City on New Years Eve can be annoying (even more annoying than saying that five times fast). Luckily travelers are to the rescue with some tips for ringing in 2014 in the Big Apple.
- Looking for Christmas displays in Paris? Here’s where you can get festive.
- And while you’re there, here’s how you can add a little romance to your trip.
- When major airlines combine, does it throw off your favorite routes?
- Check out these places to dine in Cabo, as seen on TV.
Have a question? Start your own topic or find others with similar questions in the forums. Happy Holidays!