Nov 8 2013
There are some fun and interesting topics being discussed in the TripAdvisor forums this week. Here are some highlights to check out:
- Travelers provide tips for shopping on Black Friday in New York City.
- What’s the appropriate etiquette for claiming a chair by the pool before breakfast?
- Can’t wake the passenger in the aisle seat to get out? Climb over him!
- For those tired of hearing bad flying experiences, here are some refreshingly good stories.
- And finally…travelers can even help you translate your next tattoo into Greek.
Happy Friday and stay tuned for next week’s ForumWatch!